Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy 11 month Birthday Brakston....







Today, Brakston is 11 months old and he had his first "official" hair cut this morning. (Before Aunt Erin's wedding, he had his sideburns trimmed, but today was a real, all over hair cut). I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can, my camera is being difficult at the moment.






I'm going to post some more pictures from the last two weeks until I can get the new ones up. He did amazing at the salon today. He never cried. My friend Melissa let him hold a comb the entire time and he just sat on my lap with a cape on and flirted with everyone. We had a whole group watching us, a former co-worker and her two girls and one of Melissa's friends who came in just to meet Brakston. Melissa gave him a sucker when he was done, I only let him have a taste before I threw it away (that didn't go over very well with him, of course).






Brakston can now say "mama" and he signed "more" for the first time last night. He is such an amazing little guy and we love him so much.






Happy Birthday Brakston!!






No comments: