Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Day

Wow, two major things happened tonight. 1.) Brakston went to bed WITHOUT a bottle for the first time ever. Yippee!! 2.) WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD FOR A WHOLE WEEK IN JUNE---YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE

I got an email from our adoption agency this afternoon that they were sponsoring a trip for their families, right now there are over 60 families going....I'm so so so excited. It's June 13th-20th. My friend Nichole and I are driving down on the 12th with Brakston, and Boomer is flying down on the 16th and will drive back with us. You cannot beat the prices right now (stay four nights, get 3 free, buy a 4 day hopper pass, get 3 more days free, which the park hopper passes don't ever expire.) We also got a discount for going with a group. I can't wait to meet other families that used our agency. Now I'm so motivated to keep eating healthy and working out (six pounds gone, many more to go)

Yippee!!!! And a two hour delay tomorrow, makes for a good day!!

No comments: